First Home Owners Package NSW
The New South Wales First Home Owners’ offerings are a State Government initiative to help first home owners to get their new first home sooner.
*To be eligible for the NSW First Home owner grant
- The contract date must be on or after 1 July 2017
- The home is a brand-new home
- You are over 18
- You or your spouse (including de facto spouse) have never held a relevant interest in any residential property in Australia prior to 1 July 2000.
- However, you may be eligible if you or your spouse, including de facto spouse, have only had a relevant interest in any residential property in Australia on or after 1 July 2000 and you have not resided in that property for a continuous period of at least 6 months.
- The value of the property must not exceed the First Home Owner Grant Cap of $600,000 (for the purchase of a new home)
- You have not received a first home owner grant in any State or Territory, unless subsequently repaid
- You need to live in the home for a continuous period of at least 6 months
- At least one applicant is a permanent resident or Australian citizen
- Each applicant must be a natural person and not a company or trust
814 Old Princes Highway Sutherland
To book your VIP appointment call
1800 860 898
DISCLAIMER: This offer is subject to you obtaining approval under the New South Wales First Home Owners Grant (refer to conditions at http://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhog and an approval for a first home buyers loan. Quantum hols ACL 305 605 and is able to help source a suitable loan for applicants. Potential buyers need to visit our display suite at 814 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland.