First Home Owners Quantum Package NSW
The New South Wales First Home Owners’ Grant is a state government initiative to help first home owners to get their new first home sooner. From 1st of July 2018, you may be eligible to get $10,000 towards buying or building your new Linden Apartment. Quantum will also provide you with $10,000 bonus to match NSW Grant. You may also get savings on Stamp Duty of up to $24,740.
Quantum Special Offer all new Home Buyers
- $10,000 reduction of all apartments priced up to $799,000
The amount you get in Stamp Duty rebate differs depending on the price of the property you are buying:
- Properties valued up to $650,000 Rebate is $24,740 (the maximum rebate you can get).
- Properties valued at between $650,000 to $800,000: You’ll pay some stamp duty but the reduction in costs is at a reduced rate. For example, a property valued at $699,000: the stamp duty you would normally pay is $26,945, with the Quantum FHB Package, you would only pay $8,180, a saving of $18,765 plus Quantum’s First Home Buyer Bonus of $10,000 delivers a TOTAL SAVING OF $28,765.
- Purchase price $800,000 or more: Once the purchase price is $800,000 or higher, the first home owner rebate cuts out so you’ll be charged the same stamp duty as you would if you were buying a Linden Apartment as a normal owner occupier.
- Quantum will provide a $10,000 First Home Owner Bonus on any purchase by a First Home Buyer up to 800,000 in value.
*To be eligible for the NSW First Home owner grant
- The contract date must be on or after 1 July 2017
- The home is a brand-new home
- You are over 18
- You or your spouse (including de facto spouse) have never held a relevant interest in any residential property in Australia prior to 1 July 2000.
- However, you may be eligible if you or your spouse, including de facto spouse, have only had a relevant interest in any residential property in Australia on or after 1 July 2000 and you have not resided in that property for a continuous period of at least 6 months.
- The value of the property must not exceed the First Home Owner Grant Cap of $600,000 (for the purchase of a new home)
- You have not received a first home owner grant in any State or Territory, unless subsequently repaid
- You need to live in the home for a continuous period of at least 6 months
- At least one applicant is a permanent resident or Australian citizen
- Each applicant must be a natural person and not a company or trust
814 Old Princes Highway Sutherland
Wednesday – Sunday 10:00am – 12:00pm
Or Phone Bernard on 0423 156 787 for other times by appointment
Closed public holidays
To book your VIP appointment call
0423 156 787
DISCLAIMER: This offer is subject to you obtaining approval under the New South Wales First Home Owners Grant (refer to conditions at http://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhog and an approval for a first home buyers loan. Quantum hols ACL 305 605 and is able to help source a suitable loan for applicants. Potential buyers need to visit our display suite at 814 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland.